iPad Checkout Policy
- Only Misericordia faculty, staff, and students are eligible to checkout an iPad.
- The iPad can be checked out for 7 days and cannot be renewed.
- The iPads are preloaded with free apps for your convenience.
- Late fee of $10 per day will be charged for the iPad not returned on time.
- Replacement fees for any lost, stolen, not returned or damaged beyond repair items will be charged as follows:
Screen protector: $8
- Downloading any free or paid apps using individual iTune accounts is allowed.
- Any files, passwords or apps saved by the user will be deleted after the iPad is returned.
- Apps purchased or downloaded using individual iTunes accounts can be retrieved during next iPad check out.
- In order to protect your privacy please remember to erase all the personal information from iPads. Library will not be responsible for any mishaps.
- Please feel free to contact any library staff regarding downloading apps, deleting personal information or using iPads.