Group Study Rooms
There are nine group study rooms located on the second floor of the library.
The Center for Nursing History of Northeastern Pennsylvania (CNH) is a multi-purpose space in the Mary Kintz Bevevino Library. It features cases of original and facsimile material from the Center’s collections. Please be mindful of properly disposing of food and/or drinks brought into the room.
- Students may reserve the CNH room through the study room reservation system.
- Students may be asked to relocate if the room is needed by Library or University staff.
- The CNH room does not have whiteboard walls or touchscreen capabilities.
The other eight study rooms are located around the perimeter of the second floor. Each of these rooms contain a touchscreen for collaboration. Each room also contains at least one wall that is a whiteboard surface. The rooms are not soundproof. Furnishings include a table and four chairs. Students are encouraged to reserve the rooms using the online booking system available on the library’s webpage. http://misericordia.libcal.com/booking/rooms For more information about the group study rooms, please refer to the Group Study Room Policy below.
Group Study Room Policy
- Misericordia University students have priority in reserving and using these rooms.
- Rooms can be reserved using the online booking system available on the library’s webpage.
- These rooms can reserved for up to four hours at a time.
- Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- A student must use a Misericordia email address in order to make a reservation.
- The library is not responsible for personal items left unattended.
- Do not leave personal items in the room in order to hold the space.
- If the room is not reserved, it is open for anyone to use.
- In the spirit of hospitality, if you or your group do not occupy the study room within 15 minutes of your reservation’s start time, the study room will be considered available for anyone to use.
- Dry erase markers can be checked out at the Circulation Desk on the first floor.
- Rooms should be left in good condition after use. This includes, but is not limited to, erasing the boards and throwing away trash.
- Students are asked to follow the library’s Food and Drink Policy.
- For touchscreen instructions, please see the Think Hub Policy