TRANSFER STUDENT ORIENTATION
We'd be happy to have you as part of our family, and look forward to making the transition to a new college a smooth one.
For incoming students who have paid their reservation deposit for the Fall 2019 semester, you will need to RSVP for Orientation by August 22nd, download health forms, and access housing information.
Sunday, August 25th, 2019
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Check In - Insalaco Hall
- Pick up parking pass
- Get your student ID
- Tours (If would like tour, please arrive between 1-2pm)
2:30 PM - 4:00 PM - Insalaco Hall
- Presentations from the Student Success Center, Library, the Insalaco Center for Career Development, Student Life and myMU
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Insalaco Hall
- Social (new transfers and current students)
Mandatory Requirement for all full time and/or resident studentsHealth information: The Health & Wellness Center utilizes the services of Magnus Health SMR (Student Medical Record) for the collection of the required health forms. As this is a web-based system, students will have continuous access to their medical record as well as the ability to make updates when needed. The system will send automatic reminders to assist with timely submission of annually required documents. Students will also have the option to take this electronic file with them once they've graduated. There will be a one-time usage fee of $25.00 that students will be required to pay directly to Magnus Health.
For more information about the Health and Wellness Center, please click here
Parking: myMU > Campus Safety > Student Vehicle Registration (please note that you must be logged in to myMU to access)
- Submit the online form to register your car prior to attending Orientation
- There is a $60 fee and it can be placed on your University Bill
- Help Desk
- Student Handbook
- myMU quick Reference Guide
- Campus Store
- Campus Map
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Calendar