Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for MU Community
In response to the Coronavirus health concern, the University assembled a Task Force to manage and communicate important information to our Misericordia community.
The following are communications sent to members of the University community concerning the COVID-19 virus and resources with additional information.
Please check back regularly for updated information.
Last Update: 5/14/2020
Messages to the Members of the University Community
- May 13, 2020 - Information for Resident Students from Residence Life
- May 7, 2020 – Update for Students and Parents from President Botzman
- Campus Access Protocols and Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) April 7, 2020
- April 4, 2020 – FAQs from Students and Parents, VP Student Life
- April 4, 2020 – Video Message for Students and Parents, VP Student Life
- COVID-19 March 25, 2020 Update